Call 2015/2016 for National Civil Service Volunteers: the projects of the University of Padua and of the Human Rights Centre
The Italian Department of Youth and National Civil Service of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, has published the annual call for the year 2015/2016 to select 29.972 youth between 18 and 28 years old, which will be employed in National Civil Service volunteers projects both in Italy and abroad.
The University of Padova offers the possibility to apply for a total of 99 youth, in 13 projects.
The University Human Rights Centre will select 4 volunteers for the project Human Rights 2.0: the pe@ce you will (net)work, in the sector of education and cultural promotion – peace education on human rights and a culture of peace.
The Civil Service at the Human Rights Centre envisages the following activities:
- researching and posting contents, both in Italian and in English, in the website and social networks of the Human Rights Centre;
- preparing and publishing specific contents on the following topics: human right to peace, trafficking in human beings, international human rights day, promotion of other international observances (days, years) established by the United Nations; human rights education; European Union and intercultural dialogue;
- supporting the campaign for the international recognition of the human rights to peace;
- moderating and enlivening a network of students and graduates of the Degree Courses in human rights of the University of Padova, which is being created;
- monitoring and publishing updates concerning training, internship, volunteering and job opportunities in the field of human rights;
- taking care of the social media accounts of the Centre, the other communication networks including the periodic newsletter service, in Italian and English;
- creating and editing audio collections, photo galleries and video-interviews;
- contributing to the organisation of conferences and seminars as well as to improving the services offered to the Human Rights Centre’s users;
- updating online data-bases as scientific support of study, research and information;
The deadline to apply is Thursday 23 April 2015, at 2 p.m.
The application process is open to all EU citizens, relatives of EU citizens who has not EU citizenship but are entitled of: a residence permit or of a permanent residence permit; a CE long term residence permit; a residence permit for asylum or other forms of international protection (protezione sussidiaria).
All requirements and information concerning the call for applications, the projects and the online application procedure are available, in Italian, in the University of Padova website, following the link in the box below
Attachments & Resources