© Università degli Studi di Padova - Credits: HCE Web agency
This pin contains some of the agreements (conventions) issued by the Arab League or by its specialized institutions from the beginning of its existence until 2012, which are related to various subjects from human rights field to the promotion of peace.
1) Convention of the Arab League on the Enforcement of Judgments and Arbitral Awards (1952)
2) Arab Convention on Judicial Cooperation (1983)
3) Arab Convention on Regulating Status of Refugees in the Arab Countries (1994)
4) The Arab Convention on the Suppression of Terrorism (1998).
5) Arab Model Law on Weapons, Ammunitions, Explosives and Hazardous Material (2002)
6) Model Arab Law on Combating Offences related to Information Technology Systems (2004)
7) Arab League Model Law Project on Crimes under the Jurisdiction of the ICC (2005)
8) Arab Convention on Combating Information Technology Offences (2010)
9) Arab Convention to Fight Corruption (2010)
10) Marrakesh Declaration (Fourth High-Level Arab Conference on Children’s Rights – 2010)